FREE Bully Buster and Kids Self Defense
The MKG Seattle Kids Martial Arts program will be conducting two FREE child safety workshops this weekend. They are quick, informative and open to the public and all CrossFit, MAX10 and MKG students. Please share the event on Facebook!
The first will begin at 8:30am and is based around dealing with bullying. Bullying is unfortunately prevalent in schools all across the country, and in many ways bullying is getting worse We will be talking about how to identify bullies, and how to protect ourselves from them. Just us and bring your friends and family! We ask that you please register on the MKG Seattle Kids Facebook event if you are coming.
The second event will begin at 9:30am and is more self defense related. MKG Seattle Kids Facebook event if you are coming. Every day kids are kidnapped and attacked. The best thing that you can do is be prepared. Be prepared to fight back, be prepared to keep yourself safe. Invite your friends and family to join you for a free fun and informative seminar.
You can reach MKG Seattle with any questions at 206-789-2411 or through the website at http://www.mkgseattle.com
Many people are not aware that the MKG Seattle community has an affordable Child Care option for all of our students. Whether you are in our Adult Martial Arts / Kickboxing, MAX10 Boot Camp or CrossFit MKG program you are eligible to use our Child Card program.
As new parents themselves, the owners of MKG understand how difficult it is to make time for yourself and it is for this reason they are committed to providing some allotted times each week where one of our Child Care staff members can watch your kids for up to two hours while you train. We have a dedicated space, toys, wi-fi and study area in addition to a dedicated staff member for supervision.
During the month of April we are having a special if you have more than one child. 2 Kids admitted for the price of 1!!! Remember our fee is only $5.00 a class anyway! A steal!
Give us a call at our main number of 206-789-2411 with any questions.
Fitness Clubs Are One Way – MAX10 Boot Camp is Levels Above
For most of us, once exercise is a habit, we feel stiff, sore, tired, lethargic, etc. when we DON’T exercise. Although that may be motivation enough, here are 42 other reasons to KEEP EXERCISING:
• Increased Self-Esteem
• Increase Mental Focus
• Decreased Risk of a Heart Attack
• Decreased Risk of Osteoporosis
• Reduce the Risk of Breast Cancer (in women) by up to 60%
• Increased Strength and Stamina
• Reduced Depression
• Decreased Stress Levels
• Improved digestion
• Enhances quality of sleep
• Adds a sparkle and radiance to complexion
• Tones and firms muscles
• Enables weight loss and keeps it off
• Makes you limber
• Improves endurance
• Burns extra calories
• Improves circulation and helps reduce blood pressure
• Increases lean muscle tissue in the body
• Improves appetite for healthy foods
• Alleviates menstrual cramps
• Increases metabolic rate
• Enhances coordination and balance
• Improves posture
• Eases and possibly eliminates back problems and pain
• Makes the body use calories more efficiently
• Lowers resting heart rate
• Improves body composition
• Makes body more agile
• Reduces joint discomfort
• Improves athletic performance
• Enriches sexuality
• May add a few years to life
• Increases your range of motion
• Enhances immune system
• Enables the body to utilize energy more efficiently
• Increases enzymes in the body which burn fat
• Enhances oxygen transport throughout the body
• Improves liver functioning
• Increases speed of muscle contraction and reaction time
• Enhances feedback through the nervous system
• Strengthens the heart
• Helps to alleviate varicose veins
Are you kidding me??? Exercise is the next best thing to ____________! (you fill in the blank)
The MAX10 Fitness and Boot Camp is a program like no other. It is so fun you won’t even know you’re exercising. For more information on alternatives to fitness clubs Seattle visit http://www.maxfitnessbootcamp.com or call us to schedule your FREE Consultation, FREE Fitness Evaluation and FREE training session at 206-457-2101.